Wednesday, March 9, 2011

color my life with the chaos of trouble


oh pretty shoes i finally got you!
MUSIC
as tall as cliffs by margot & the nuclear so and so's
///////////////
nothings been going on I've been sick for the last couple of days and all last night and all this morning when I couldn't sleep I had a that '70s show marathon! Which was good and everything but the lack of sleep made me forget that today was a late-start day so I got to school an hour and a half earlier than I needed to. So I hung around outside the school perimeter and got attacked by ants which was unpleasant. 
i love this picture!
it reminds me of a piece of art on my dads friends wall that i really liked. She bought a print for me but I haven't hung it up because now it makes me sad haha. 
realization of the day: I should try being nicer. I'm shy to begin with so that probably has something to do with the fact that I probably seem sort of mean to people who try to talk to me, but I've noticed when people start getting to know me I detach myself from them. I even start to drift away from the people I'm actually close to. So my goal is to try to prevent that from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment