Wednesday, March 30, 2011

when there's nothing left to burn you have to set yourself on fire

song: your ex lover is dead by stars
Hiya!
okay so I have a project that's due tomorrow in history where we have to analyze a protest song! I was really excited because I like music (duh). So I picked blowin' in the wind by bob dylan because it's pretty. I wouldn't really consider it a "protest song" though. I don't think he ever wrote a straight up protest song I think he just had something to say. or maybe he was just trying to be a non-conformist by writing protest songs and saying they weren't really. i don't know.
what I basically put as my analyzation thing was that no matter how many times it happens, people fail to realize that war and violence is not the answer and that the obvious answer (peace) is as obvious as the wind is natural, haha. 
Today I jumped around in a room full of giant bounce houses and bounce slides and bounce obstacle courses. It was pretty bouncy there. 
RANDOM PICTURES!


No comments:

Post a Comment