Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sing myself awake

moooooosic: I sing I swim by seabear
I love finding new music :DDD
I've just had a revelation! and it feels good. I can't tell you what it is though because then the cosmic law of french toast would get all messed up and we don't want that to happen. So I won't tell you. But it is good!hey also,
IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!
wooo! I'm going to get outside as much as possible and feel the sun! I'm also going to get one of those cheap Kodak disposable cameras to take pictures of the beach and the trees and stuff like that. I realized that I don't take enough pictures. Like if I continue on in my anti-camera attitude when I'm wrinkly like a raisin I won't have any pictures to look back on and reminisce about, and I don't really want that to happen. 
the other day my friends and I went to the beach and went into the waves and let them roll over us, or actually the other way around. It was really nice and peaceful despite the horrible dread I felt when I saw a really large wave forming on its way to crush me. And then I got a donut. I can't wait until summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment