Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You wrote your number on my hand but it came off in the rain

song: young love feat. laura marling by the mystery jets
I've been listening to this on repeat for days now!!! it's so darn good

These are pictures of my family from my moms side! My grandma uploaded them on facebook today. haha she's so technological :)
I can't get over how much I love these...there's just something about old pictures man
my great grandma vera reading at THE SHACK 
she also made really really pretty paintings there
I have one of a tree! 
 old home in Charleston
 uncle bud
 my grandma somewhere! she was a dancer and a majorette
 uncle butch and my grandma. hehe I love her expression
 forgot his name :( but he was the man that built the shack
which in case you were wondering was where my family went camping and did outdoorsy things
 my grandmas old friend


Uncle Butch! I never got to meet him sadly :( I think I would've like him though.
uncle butch. His real name is marvin....and his slightly creepy dummy who's name was Johnny..
uncle butch again! 
marvin (butch) susie (judy)
i always found it weird how people in my family change their names..
uncle butch and great grandma vera
my STUDLY grandpa
old home
hahahahahahaha
my great grandma and her future husband
i love how happy they look :)
my grandma with a cat and her first car. 
great something johnny
he died in a war :(
grandmaaa
some church near their home
lastly my mommy!!! and uncle mikey haha. 
He looks like a cabbage patch kid in my opinion.


///

1 comment: